2015年8月13日星期四

Maker Movement

“Maker” everyone can be a maker in your life. Maker is do not need invent a new thing, you just need make something can help you or something you interesting in.

Many people always said I want to make a product and that product can solve this this and this problem. Maybe the product is already in their minds but they never make it come true. That is the problem I always have. Why I did not make them come to life? My excuse is that I do not have enough tools and this is not my project for University why I need do that? That is absolutely wrong.

In this modern society, we have too much technology products. That make us do have enough motivation to make something by our self than before.


As a designer we can not loss this motivation, maybe the great ideas will come out when you are making some ridiculous things.

13/08/2015
Jiyang Chen

没有评论:

发表评论